Senior Quantity Surveyor - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
Our client is a leader in consultant with a reputation for delivery numerous high profile across the GCC. As a result of a number of recent project wins, they are actively looking for talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their established team in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects across various sectors and working as part of a successful team.
Key requirements of the position include;
- Must be based in the UAE or willing to relocate on short notice.
- Ideally a Member of recognised professional institute - RICS, AIQS, etc
- Has a relevant degree from a recognised university.
- Is exceptionally presentable with the ability to work within a client facing role.
- Demonstrable skills in current Value Engineering and Cost Control techniques.
- Experience in pricing of pre and post contract Request For Proposals (RFP’s).
- Is able to manage time effectively.
- 10 years minimum experience.
- Is a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels.
- Previous experience working with a consultant is preferred but not essential.
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding working environment, with the opportunity to work across a range of high profile projects now and in future. If you are interested in speaking about the role then click APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on 020 33 900 111 if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.