Engineering Manager - Oil & Gas
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
Ping CE are proud to be partnering with a leading Consulting Engineering Company in Dubai who are seeking to hire an Engineering Manager to join the Oil and Gas business unit.
• Support the pursuit of project opportunities and identify the resources and training necessary. May participate in early development of strategy, implementation and execution phases.
• Responsibilities include budget control, project & resource management, engineering operations, performance management, training and all other related business activities.
• Identify applications for existing and new technologies, and communicate best practices throughout the d make operational decisions and execute all legislative initiatives
• Oversee and direct key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Interface with discipline leads and / or group leads to ensure deliverable schedule is being met and budget is on track.
• Encourage awareness and reporting of variations to contract scope.
• Identify, prepare and pursue payment for contract variations.
• Ensure that standards of design and installation engineering services provided comply with corporate standards and client specifications along with appropriate legislation.
• Assist planner in developing schedule for onshore installation engineering to suit overall project plan, taking responsibility for delivery.
• Identify project resource requirements and liaise with relevant Engineering Manager to ensure availability and allocation.
• Demonstrate safety leadership and ensure that all HSSE concerns are closed out prior to work starting.
• Ensure lessons learned from previous projects are incorporated in planning.
• Monitor and progress all onshore projects.
• Liaise with Operations Manager / other managers to ensure effective interfacing between projects / departments.
• Ensure team members are commercially / contractually aware, and understand their HSSE responsibilities.
• Direct and manage the control of engineering documents.
• Perform any other related tasks as assigned by your line manager.
• Degree in Engineering qualification desired
• 15 years plus in discipline or similar role
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU FULFIL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
For more information on the role or to apply please send your CV in response to this advert.
Please visit our website and subscribe for regular job updates at www.pingrecruit.com