Architectural Project Manager - Kenya
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading projects on budget and schedule while delivering design excellence. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you.
You'll provide hands-on supervision to design staff during all phases of the project as well as partner with vendors and consultants as needed and internal partners.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Be able to handle complex design projects of the largest magnitude.
- Develop project Work Plans (schedule, budget, cartoon set) for project success.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on the most complex projects.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced project managers
- At least 10 years of experience in the Architecture/Engineering hospitality industry.
- Five years project management experience with hospitality clients/projects.
- Diverse project type experience from mid-sized renovations to large scale new construction.
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project for project scheduling, and Excel for budgeting and fee proposals.
- Willing to travel as projects or tasks require.
- Collaborative management style and strong people skills.
- Good communication and public speaking skills to participate in interviews and client presentations.
- Experience with large scale projects ($30m+).
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering from an accredited program.
- Some knowledge and use of Revit or other design software.
For more information on the role or to apply please send your CV in response to this advert.
Please visit our website and subscribe for regular job updates at www.pingrecruit.com