Construction Project Manager - Wind
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
ewi are partnering a major renewables business in their search for Urgent hires of; Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers for multiple Wind Construction projects in the USA.
This is with a view to work immediately on major Wind construction projects. These roles will be based on one of the current or upcoming project sites which include; Texas, NY, Washington State, Oklahoma and Kansas.
The Project Managers will be working on site focussed on the successful delivery or projects in the region of $300-500m in value. They will work with large construction teams as the lead for the projects and will report into the Head Office in the USA.
Applicants must be Eligible to work in the USA with full residency.
Ideal applicants should be from a strong construction background having worked with large Wind Construction focussed businesses and contractors. They should show an in depth understanding of the Wind construction process with heavy civil projects and ideally with a previous track record on Renewables in the USA. In addition they should still be a hands-on engineer capable of spending time on site and advising on the day to day construction activity.
In order to be relevant and suitable for the role, candidates should posses the following essential skills:
- Experience working with Main Contractors
- Degree or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering/Construction Management
- Experience managing sub-contractors, large labour teams and specialist engineers
- Ability and ability to live and work full time and long term to the USA
- Willingness to travel for work to various projects once initial post is completed
Other aspects to be considered which ewi feel to be important include:
- Experience in Wind or Renewables preferred
o Infrastructure or large scale civil construction also beneficial
- Experience working on remote project sites and flexibility to travel as/when required
- Long term employment record and commitment to a long term role
- Professional and competent demeanour
- Confidence to work as a lead representative on site and advise on or manage key project matters
- Essential that candidates possess US residency
We have identified the salary of being in the region of $90-180k USD (depending on the seniority of the role) with a working rotation of 21x7 (non-negotiable).
They will have access to benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness centre membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
Please contact m.moy @ewirecruitment.com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.