Mechanical Maintenance Technician
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
Ten Live Group are currently looking for experienced Maintenance Mechanical Technicians for a leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia. This is a great opportunity if you are in the UK and are open to working overseas whilst applying your expertise, living in a western compound and earning tax free salary.
You will be a highly skilled in gas turbines maintenance practices including Major Inspection (MI), Hot Gas Path Inspection (HGPI), Combustion Inspection (CI), planned inspections and forced outages.
You should be competent / experienced in the following:
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of gas turbines and its auxiliary equipment such as gearboxes, torque convertors, pumps and valves
- Rotating equipment operation and maintenance
- Ability to read and understand mechanical engineering drawings, P&ID diagrams, engineering reports andOEM operation and maintenancemanuals
- GE, Siemens GT experience will be an added advantage
To be considered you must have:
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 14 years’ experience post qualification in the oil and gas industry
Due to visa restrictions only those holding British passports will be considered.
This is a contractor position (1 year and renewable) and you will be compensated exceptionally well with visa, medical and other benefits applicable. You will receive 18 days leave every 6 months with return tickets provided.