13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
Our client is a leading Engineering & Construction Company with over 40 years’ experience. They are the Consultant Engineering company related projects across Saudi Arabia.
Project: Shoreside / Marine / Energy / Construction
• Coordinate and execute the project’s construction activities as described in the Project Plan within the required time-frame, budget, and quality;
• Provide the construction input for the Project Plan and prepare the Construction Work plan;
• Identify, plan and delegate the construction activities required for the production of the Construction deliverables;
• Prepare the construction scope of work - tasking for Superintendents and Supervisors as appropriate;
• Coordination of construction activities with other disciplines and for monitoring progress, identifying deficiencies and initiating corrective actions as and when required;
• Lead, motivate and monitor the performance of Construction staff to ensure timely execution of their activities;
• Prepare, maintain and monitor manpower planning, schedules, and budgets;
• Liaise with the Project Manager regarding resources and equipment required to meet the project targets;
• Adherence to the discipline procedures laid down by the company;
• Report on construction activities as required or requested.
• Liaise with the QC Department Manager in order to meet the quality standards and documentation
• Liaise with the Project Engineer with regards to engineering deliverables
• Authorise delegated activities as defined in the applicable Project Plan within the identified budget.
• Execute control tasks as delegated by the Project Manager.
• Graduate of Civil/Structural Engineering (BSc) or equivalent
• Minimum of 20 years working experience in the construction of large project of which 5 years in a construction management position
• Good communication capabilities; fluent spoken and written in English.
• At least 5 years of experience working abroad, in a multicultural environment, preferably in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
For more information on the role or to apply please send your CV in response to this advert.
Please visit our website and subscribe for regular job updates at www.pingrecruit.com