Communication/Interface Engineer - Civil Engineering/Utilities Constru
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
Required to join an engineering consultancy working on the construction of a large water pipeline project in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be the link between the client, consultant head office and site. Responsibilities include
- Delivery of all documents from the site to client as soon as possible.
- Addressing the clients inquiries and notices.
- Coordination and attendance of monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Holding meetings with the engineer of the project, at the main office of the Management of Project Implementation to discuss work progress.
- To ensure soundness and validity of the Contractors’ invoices.
- Conduct all requirements of rehabilitation related to Contractors and suppliers.
Applicants should meet the following criteriaA degree in civil engineeringA proven track record of working in communication / interface engineer type role on construction projectsShould have worked on utility projects previouslyExcellent organisation / communication skills