Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare) - Dubai
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
My client is an International Architectural and Engineering Consultancy based across the GCC working on a wide range of projects.
Due to securing a major project and as part of their long-term growth strategy, their most pressing requirement is for a Mechanical Engineer with significant Healthcare experience. The candidate will be based in their Dubai office working on projects globally. An attractive package is on offer as well as progression opportunities within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- Assist the mechanical engineering team in preparation of concept, detailed design and working drawings
- Coordinate with other members of the mechanical team and across a portfolio of projects to deliver innovative, quality solutions and deliverable for clients
- Provide assistance to project teams, liaising with Project Managers, Design Managers, Discipline Leads, Engineers and Drafters.
- Lead the coordination and liaison of the mechanical team with all technical discipline
- Provide quality structural input on projects
- Produce high quality project outcomes, deliver on time and on budget
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be familiar with International codes of practice
- Proficient in English
- Registered with the local authority would be preferable
- Professional registration with relevant international engineering body (Desirable)
- Must have Healthcare/Hospitals project experience
In return you will receive a fantastic salary plus a benefits package and a long-term position with a company that has invested significantly into their business.
If you would be interested working in a senior capacity for a reputable firm with a chance to progress further or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.