Project Manager (Retail Fit Out) - Dubai
13/09/2019 09:50 PM - other
My client is a specialist Fit-Out Contractor delivering Retail projects across the GCC.
As part of their continued development, they have recently been awarded store format fit-out projects from internationally recognised retail brands and so are urgently looking to appoint retail fit out specialist staff in Dubai.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Retail Fit Out Project manager to take the operational lead on the delivery of a number of retail units. Applicants must have previous experience of working in fast track retail environments and have a proven track record of retail branded delivery. Applicants must have worked on multi floor high street retail projects and be able to fully manage a store project from concept to completion.
Key Activities (Not limited to):
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Retail Fit Out project experience, must be recognisable brands
- BD qualities and client relationship capabilities
- Successfully be able to lead projects
- Advanced knowledge on AutoCAD, Preparation of 3D Renders, sketch-up and MS Office is essential.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and a position with one of the leading retail firms with continuous flow of projects. If you would be interested in this, please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.